Career Opportunity – Civil Engineer (Water Services) Dublin
OCSC are currently seeking a Civil Design Engineer with Water Services experience based in Dublin.
OCSC are Ireland’s leading indigenous multidisciplinary engineering design consultancy. We are ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 accredited. We are also an Approved CPD Employer by Engineers Ireland and an accredited ‘Great Place to Work 2018’.
Projects include healthcare, education, retail, hotels, residential, student accommodation, residential care, public entertainment, utility, flood defence and civil infrastructure projects.
OCSC has an opportunity for a Civil Engineer (Water Services) to join our multidisciplinary engineering design team.
- Undertake design elements for projects to current regulations and design standards.
- Work closely with principal designers to lead Civil Engineering Design.
- Manage the production of drawings and reports.
- Co-ordinate work with engineers of other disciplines.
- Attend meetings with client design teams and contractors.
- Assist the project team to ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines.
- Prepare engineering calculations.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Drainage Design and Water Supply.
- QQI Level 8 or 9 qualification in an accredited Civil Engineering programme.
- Minimum of 5-6 yrs relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment.
- Membership of a relevant professional institution.
- Knowledge & experience of current EN Standards and Irish Building Regulations.
- Experience in design software, such as Civil 3D, MicroDrainage, HEC-RAS and AutoCAD.
- Experience of client & contractor interaction & engagement.
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- A competitive salary
- Working closely with senior Staff Managers / Directors
- Opportunity to progress your career.
- A modern progressive workplace.
- Active Sports & Social Clubs
- Flexible working hours
Apply with CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com