Career Opportunity: Environmental Professionals
OCSC’s Environmental Division are seeking experienced environmental professionals to join their Dublin team. We are currently working on some of the most interesting projects throughout Ireland and the UK and we provide a range of environmental services including; Environmental Impact Assessments; Hydrogeological Assessments; Contaminated Land Risk Assessments; Waste Classification; Environmental Compliance Services; and Geoenvironmental Site Investigations.
We are seeking experienced and dynamic candidates who can deliver work of the highest standard to tight deadlines. We are currently looking for both intermediate and senior level professionals.
- A relevant geo-environmental degree in Environmental Engineering/Science, Geotechnical Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology or similar is required with a Masters qualification preferable.
- A minimum of 3 year’s plus relevant experience is required with a mix of site and reporting experience preferable.
- Knowledge of Irish and UK environmental legislation, best practice and standards is required.
- Full drivers licence an advantage.
- Candidate must be proficient in report writing and Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of environmental software packages and environmental field equipment is preferable.
- Chartered status or professional membership of a relevant professional body is desirable.
OCSC are a CPD accredited employer and employees are offered a tailored professional and personal development plan to grow your career. A competitive salary package is available based on experience.
Applications should be made by email with CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.