Career Opportunity: HR Executive
O’Connor Sutton Cronin (OCSC) are a leading consulting service for fully coordinated multidisciplinary engineering design and project management. OCSC’s passion for and excellence in engineering design is founded on a reputation for award winning design creativity, engineering excellence and the provision of cost effective client solutions without compromise or delay.
The HR Executive will join this professional firm to deliver strategic and operational HR services. This is an exciting new role in a fast paced and reputable company. As the HR Executive, you will support the employee base (250) in the implementation and application of HR, ensuring alignment and achievement of business strategy through people. You will report to the Finance Director and be accountable to the Board of Directors. Based in Dublin, this permanent role will also support and streamline HR practices at our other locations in Ireland and the UK.
- Lead HR processes including performance management, training and development, succession planning, communication mechanisms, wellbeing, retention, employee engagement etc.
- Implement and support human resource policies/procedures/programs necessary to ensure engagement and performance.
- Recruit and induct new staff, ensuring appropriate induction training is carried out across multiple locations.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement a results driven graduate recruitment program.
- Provide HR support to managers that facilitates effective and proactive decision making to ensure solutions are realistic, transparent and fair.
- Manage employee relations queries, as they arise, in line with best practice. Provide a timely and responsive service to our employees.
- Ensure HR practices and policies are compliant with Irish and UK legislation. Monitor HR processes and implement improvements.
- Carry out HR projects to support the HR strategy.
- Degree in Human Resources (or equivalent), Masters in Human Resources (desirable).
- Experience in a professional services firm highly desirable.
- Proven track record in the delivery of Human Resources programs in line with the job requirements.
- Possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of the role. Demonstrate the ability to be approachable yet impartial and objective when dealing with employee matters.
- Good knowledge of leading trends in the field of Human Resources.
- Possess an energetic, resilient and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to manage a diverse workload and deliver successful outcomes.
- Pragmatic and hands-on professional with a strong range of relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Travel to other offices in the group will be required periodically.
To learn more about this opportunity, apply with CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org