Career Opportunity – Senior Structural Draughtsperson/Technicial, Dublin
OCSC are currently seeking a Senior Structural CAD / Revit Technician based in Dublin.
OCSC are currently working on a wide range of projects including; healthcare, education, retail, hotels, residential, student accommodation, residential care, public entertainment, utility projects, civil projects and many more. We continuously support our staff to develop their expertise in their field.
- Complex and detailed high quality CAD drawings for building projects.
- Complex and detailed high quality Revit Models and associated outputs for building projects.
- Co-ordination / liaison with other multidisciplinary team members both internally and externally.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- A good working knowledge of Revit with at least 1 years experience of same.
- A good understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, Building Regulations and knowledge of products.
- Knowledge of /experience in working in an (ISO 9001:2015) environment.
- Flexible and Enthusiastic.
- Able to prioritize.
- Good organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A competitive salary.
- Working closely with senior Staff Managers / Directors.
- Opportunity to progress your career.
- A modern progressive workplace.
- Active Sports & Social Clubs
- Flexible Start / Finish times
Apply with Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org