Luas Cross City project wins award!
Last Friday night, at the Civil Engineering Contractors Association Awards 2018 dinner, the Luas Cross City Project, BXD-400, won two awards for the Sisk Steconfer JV. The first was for Projects over €10million and the second was the overall Project of the Year. OCSC were recognised as the Joint Venture’s Design Organisation.
The team comprised the following key personnel from the joint venture partners – Sisk and Steconfer
- Main Board Director – Mr Patrick Lucey
- Main Board Director – Mr Luis Barrio
- Project Director – Ms Valerie Fox
- Project Manager – Mr Paul Hendrick
- Construction Manager – Mr Richard Warner
- Rail & OCS Manager – Mr Rafa Frutos
- Interface Manager – Mr Dave Toole
- Quality Manager – Mr Seamus O’Brien
- HS Manager – Ms. Martina Sammon
- Design Organisation – O’Connor Sutton Cronin
- Design Director – Mr Brian Madden (OCSC)
- Area Managers – Mr Jon Hynes, Mr Denis Moloney