This hotel development consists of 171 Bedrooms with adjoining en-suites, bar and dining area, commercial kitchen, fitness area with adjoining changing facilities, staff offices and patron meeting rooms. The building will be of RC Frame construction and has been designed to achieve an extremely high specification in both energy rating and technology.
In accordance with local directives the proposed development will achieve and overall reduction in CO2 of at least 30% over the current baseline norm.
• The Mechanical and Electrical systems include the following
• Water Services including Solar Panels
• Above Ground Drainage Systems
• Space Heating and Air Conditioning incorporating High COP Condensers
• Fuel Supplies
• Mechanical Ventilation including Toilet Ventilation
• Room Access Systems
• Communication and Information Services
• Internal and External Lighting System�
• CCTV and Security System�
• Low Voltage Power Supply and Distribution�
• Fire Alarm and Detection Systems
• General Services Small Power systems