Group Managing DirectorT: +353 (1) 8682000
Senior Environmental ConsultantT: +353 (1) 8682000 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our multidisciplinary approach and vision, OCSC have developed a team of professionals who specialise in providing environmental consultancy services which complement and support our projects. The team includes environmental engineers, geoenvironmental scientists, waste managers, hydrogeologists and contaminated land experts. Senior environmental staff are professional members of a number of relevant bodies including the Institute of Geologists of Ireland, Chartered Institute of Water and Environmental Management, International Association of Hydrogeologists and Engineers Ireland.
The team are available to support projects from the outset to ensure our client’s environmental objectives and legal obligations are met and associated environmental risks and costs are minimised.
We have been involved in numerous large scale EIA projects as well as assessment and development of complex brownfield sites across the UK and Ireland.
The Environmental Section of OCSC provide the following services:
- Contaminated Land, Brownfield Development and Due Diligence Assessments;
- Environmental Impact Assessment;
- Hydrogeology Consultancy;
- Water and Wastewater Services;
- Waste Management and Classification;
- Environmental Auditing and Management Systems;
- Compliance and Licensing (IPC, IED, Waste, Water Pollution, and legal compliance);
- Environmental Monitoring (water, soil, noise and air).
In addition to the above OCSC offer extensive Sustainability and Energy Services.