Group Managing DirectorT: +353 (1) 8682000
DirectorT: +353 (1) 18682000
HEALTH & SAFETY
O’Connor Sutton Cronin operate an Integrated Management System that is accredited to the following standards:
- OHSAS 18001:2007 (Health and Safety);
- ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental); and
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality).
The application of the Integrated Management System ensures that all O’Connor Sutton Cronin offices are working to the highest standard, which resulted in a Distinction category Occupational Health and Safety award from NISO in 2011.
O’Connor Sutton Cronin provide the following services:
Health and Safety Management
- Compilation of Safety Statements;
- Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 18001);
- Health and Safety Policies and Procedures;
- Risk Assessments;
- Compilation of legal registers.
- Designer duties and responsibilities;
- Health and safety co-ordinator (PSDP / CDMC);
- Preparation of safety and health plans;
- Design Risk Assessments.
- Designer duties under current legislation;
- Design Risk assessment;
- Client duties under current legislation.
Competency is crucial in any organisation’s management systems and must be continually addressed to ensure it is operating efficiently. Companies must remain proactive rather than reactive particularly in respect of health and safety. O’Connor Sutton Cronin will guide and assist you with your health and safety requirements.