M&E DirectorT: +353 (1) 8682000
In a response to the growing need for sustainable input to the design of projects, OCSC has developed a team of engineers who specialize in the Sustainable Energy Sector within the Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Industries within Ireland, the UK and further afield. OCSC’s senior sustainable engineers have experience in the field in excess of 10 years, and bring their wealth of knowledge to the up and coming new members of the team, while continually researching new technologies in the field of sustainability and energy usage within the construction sector. It is OCSC’s primary objective to provide sustainable, engineered, cost effective solutions tailored to the clients needs and projects requirements.
The Sustainability Section within OCSC, utilise their extensive knowledge and experience to provide the following Services;
• Energy Profiling / Audits.
• Sustainable Grant Assistance – Sourcing, Applying and Implementation of Grant Applications.
• Energy Modelling.
• Building Envelope Analysis and Modelling.
• Internal Thermal Comfort Analysis.
• Natural Daylight Analysis.
• Computation Fluid Dynamic CFD Analysis.
• Over Shadowing and Right to Light Analysis.
• Life Cycling Costing.
• Utility Company Tariff Analysis.
• Part L Compliance
• Low Energy Design Advise
• Building Envelopment / Thermal Bridging Guidance.
• Specialist Thermal Modelling.
As part of this service provided by OCSC, the in-house team of highly qualified Engineers are Registered Assessors for the following Irish and International Schemes;
• LEED, Certified AP and GA.
• CIBSE – Low Carbon Consultant
• CIBSE – Low Carbon Energy Assessor (Level 3, 4 & 5)
• Carbon Reduction Commitment Assessors
• Code for Sustainable Homes.
• SAP (UK Domestic Building Energy Ratings).
• BER (Ireland Domestic and Commercial Energy Ratings).