OCSC have an immediate requirement for an Executive Administrator in our Galway office. The position is office based with flexible working hours along with an attractive package.
You will have an opportunity to work in a modern people centred workplace, with a calm clean welcoming workplace environment which is essential to everyone’s wellbeing, allowing all OCSC staff to meet their ambitions and feel connected to the company ethos.
OCSC is a recognised ‘Great Place to Work’ and is a ‘CPD Approved Employer’ by Engineers Ireland. We were awarded the KeepWell mark accreditation earlier this year, acknowledging that OCSC has the best practice Wellbeing policies and procedures in place.
- Actively manage diary schedule for Director.
- Ensure office facilities and services are maintained and available.
- Prepare documentation for tenders in conjunction with Directors and Tender Manager.
- Prepare PowerPoint and other materials for Client presentations.
- Prepare material for marketing / social media purposes.
- Provide general admin support for the Director and staff.
QUALIFICATION /EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Certificate /Diploma in Business Admin / Marketing or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in a Professional Services environment.
- Professional, proactive, organised approach with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with changing deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- High Proficiency in Word/ Excel and PowerPoint.
The successful applicant shall avail of the following.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid and Flexible working.
- Pension Scheme.
- Life Insurance (Death in Service).
- Sickness Scheme.
- Service Holidays.
- Professional Fees.
- Wellness Programme.
- Lunch and Learn / CPD.
or reply with your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org