Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
As a practice, quality, excellence in design and cost efficiency is at the forefront of the group’s objectives. The prime focus of the M&E section is to produce fully engineered, quality designs that will bring cost security to projects. The team also believes that, based on the team’s experience they can offer best value for money in their designs and bring value to the construction process. The M&E team comprises of over 30 engineers within the group with representation in London and the main group of engineers in Dublin.
M&E Services At OCSC
• All aspects of Mechanical services engineering
• Building Management System design
• All aspects of Electrical services engineering
• Lighting and emergency lighting systems
• Security & CCTV systems
• ICT and telecommunications systems
• Sustainable design and advice on energy issues. Renewable and Passive technologies including Biomass and CHP
• Thermal and Computerised Fluid Dynamic (CFD) modelling
• Building Energy ratings (BER) on both domestic and commercial properties
• Building Energy Certificates for Public Buildings
• Planning submission Part L compliance and energy reports
The group works to produce designs that;
• Are economical to install and do not include unnecessary margins.
• Are better than current best international practices.
• Are resilient, user friendly and easy to operate.
• Exceed our client’s objectives and requirements.
• Bring real added value to the project.
• Are fully designed and coordinated in house.
The group continuously works to help solve problems with the traditional OCSC “can-do” attitude. We work on a whole range of projects including healthcare, education, retail, hotels, residential, student accommodation, residential care, public entertainment, utility projects, civil projects and many more. Integrated into the M&E team is our sustainability section, who provides continuous support to our engineers, assisting in developing their expertise in this field of engineering. With these skilled engineers we can assist in developing the most economical designs that comply with the reduced energy, sustainable and renewable requirements of current day projects.
START YOUR PROJECT
The content here gives you a general idea of the services we can provide but is limited by the requirements to edit Website content. If something sparks your interest or we can be of assistance please do get in touch below to see how the O’Connor Sutton Cronin energy can make a difference to your project! The right expert will reply on our behalf soon.