OCSC have a requirement for a Senior Bridge / Road Resident Engineer for our site in Kilkenny. The position would suit a motivated, practical, and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work with a progressive and innovative design consultancy.
The Senior Bridge / Road Resident Engineer shall ensure works are constructed in accordance with the Employer’s Representative’s Requirements and that the Contractor carries out all obligations.
- A recognised qualification in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience preferably in bridge / road design environment.
- Experience in leading bridge design to current Standards, including the Eurocodes, the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB).
- Inspection of bridge assets to the Eirspan Bridge Management System or similar.
- Production of technical reports.
- Preparation of specifications and contract documents.
- Good Project Management experience.
- Be a Chartered Engineer of a recognised institution.
- Experience in developing and management of Junior Engineers.
The Senior Bridge / Road Resident Engineer must comply with the following requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience on site, supervising projects of a similar scope.
- Have a minimum of 5 years Bridge Design.
- Experience in administering contracts.
- Experience with UK and / or Ireland projects.
- Must be a Chartered Engineer (or close to reaching same) with a Level 8 or equivalent qualification in Engineering.
- Must have excellent knowledge and awareness of H&S legislation and regulations.
- Have completed and hold current Safe Pass and other relevant Safety in Construction qualifications.
SUBMIT YOUR CV HERE
Or reply with your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com