SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER/ASSOCIATE
Your role is to establish OSCS as a centre of excellence, to achieve turnover and profit margins as per the business plan.
You will be part of a management team that will strive to produce integrated, holistic, and sustainable design solutions.
You will be responsible for leading a team, managing project delivery and quality.
You must be able to work closely with public clients across a range of projects within the infrastructure sector.
- Proactively identify and develop new business opportunities through enhanced business relationships.
- Lead all aspects of small to large complex projects
- Lead and develop employees in accordance with OCSC HR policies.
- Manage and coordinate project resources (weekly).
- Manage client expectations and attend client meetings.
- Provide clear technical solutions.
- Report /Review programme delivery (weekly) and related KPIs.
- Other accountabilities as reasonably assigned to you.
KEY EXPECTED ATTRIBUTES / REQUIREMENTS
- Strong work ethic.
- Professional representation of OCSC at all times.
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Implement the OCSC philosophy of clarity, excellence, and progress.
- Chartered Engineer.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
In addition to the above, have some of the following:
- Familiarity with the NTA and or TII Project Management Guidelines;
- Have a track record of successful client facing roles;
- Experience/Knowledge of
- Road Safety Auditing;
- Junction Selection Experience;
- Pavement Design Experience;
- Earthworks Experience;
- Drainage design.
- Involvement in a professional institution;
- 12 – 15+ years’ professional working experience;
- Experience/knowledge of current design software and technology.
PARTICIPANTS SHALL RECEIVE:
- A completive salary and package
- Working closely with senior Staff Managers / Directors
- Opportunity to progress your career within OCSC
- Actively promote external learning with relevant professional bodies
- Ongoing accredited CPD Program
SUBMIT YOUR CV HERE
or reply with your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org