OCSC has an opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer – Building Services in its Dublin office. The role would suit a motivated, practical, and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative design consultancy.
The post holder will provide design services to building Mechanical systems.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Mechanical Engineering Services & Design
- Third level diploma / degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- 3 years relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment
- Knowledge & experience of current CIBSE an Ashrae Design Guides, Building Regulations, EN and IEC Standards
- Experience in Hevacomp, AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software
- Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIY
- Engineering Design and Design Management tasks on Projects as part of an integrated project team.
- Design and specification of Mechanical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE ASSISTING WITH THE FOLLOWING
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables.
- Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc.
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, and project bid teams.
- Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects.
PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE
- A competitive salary.
- Working closely with senior Staff Managers / Directors.
- Opportunity to progress your career within OCSC.
- Actively promote external learning with relevant professional bodies (IEI/CIBSE).
- Active Sports & Social Clubs.
- Flexible working hours.
- Accredited CPD Employer.
- Wellness Programme
SUBMIT YOUR CV HERE
Or reply with your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com