OCSC has an opportunity for a Senior / Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer. The role would suit a motivated, practical and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative design consultancy.
- To design electrical systems as part of an integrated project team.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Electrical Engineering Services & Design.
- Third level qualification in Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
- A number of years relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment.
- Knowledge & experience of current Design Guides, Building Regulations, EN Standards and IEC Standards.
- Experience in Dialux & Amtech.
- Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction.
- Proactive, with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Design and specification of Electrical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards.
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables.
- Lead Pre-Construction activities including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc.
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, and project bid teams.
- Provide off site technical support to construction teams.
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunity to progress your career further within OCSC.
- Hybrid working.
- Life Insurance (Death in Service).
- Flexible working hours.
- Accredited CPD Employer.
- Wellness Programme.
SUBMIT YOUR CV HERE
Or reply with your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org